We hire individuals in many
disciplines to support the exciting research and development that is occurring
at NSWCDD. We hire in fields such as Contracts, Finance, Business, Engineering
Technology, Clerical Support, and more. These vacancies are posted on the
USAJOBS website, www.usajobs.gov.
locate current open positions:
- Go to the USAJOBS website, www.usajobs.gov
- Click on the "Advanced Search" button
- For Location, type your desired location (Dahlgren, Virginia and/or Dam Neck Naval Facility, Virginia Beach, Virginia)
- For Agency, select Department of Navy, Naval Sea Systems Command
- Click Search Jobs
- Review the listings for the job series for which you are interested
- Click on the announcement and follow the application instructions
fill many of our entry-level positions, including Contract Specialists, through
the Naval Acquisition
Development Program (NADP). NADP provides professional development to promote
the growth of entry-level professionals in finance, contracting, logistics,
science and engineering. It’s an incredibly important initiative within the
Navy to build the acquisition workforce.
This two- or three-year, paid program will
provide you with the opportunity to become a skilled civilian employee, ready
to aid in NSWCDD’s continued success. After completion, you’ll have what it
takes to be a well-rounded, high-performing, acquisition professional. As an
NADP employee, you’ll find full-time developmental jobs in various acquisition
career fields, structured career planning, on-the-job and classroom training,
rotational assignments and the opportunity to participate in advanced degree
college programs and acquisition certification trainings.
NADP opportunities are posted on USAJOBS. For
more information about NADP and application instructions, please visit their
program webpage, http://www.secnav.navy.mil/rda/workforce/Pages/NADP.aspx.