Home : Home : Warfare Centers : NSWC Carderock : Career Opportunities : Pay

SERMC Safety Photos and Graphics

Employees at NSWC Carderock receive competitive salaries in addition to a robust benefits package. All of our positions fall under the Science Technology Reinvention Laboratory (STRL) Personnel Demonstration Project (DEMO).

DEMO is a pay-for-performance system specifically designed to attract, reward, and retain high-performing employees. Under DEMO, employees are compensated based on their performance and the degree to which their position impacts organizational goals. This project includes several initiatives designed to enhance our ability to attract, develop and recognize high-performance employees. Approximately 95% of NSWCCD employees fall under this HR management system. The other 5% fall under Federal Wage Systems (FWS).