Naval Sea Logistics Center (NSLC) Organization
The Naval Sea Logistics Center (NSLC) is a field activity of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Keyport Division (NUWC-K), providing integrated logistics, engineering, information technology expertise, and a range of products and services to all facets of the Navy's worldwide logistics support structure.
NSLC employs more than 430 engineers, information technology specialists, technicians, logistics and administrative personnel. In addition to its Headquarters (HQ) at the Naval Supply Activity (NSA) base in Mechanicsburg, Pa., NSLC operates six detachments.
- Portsmouth, NH – Past performance automated information systems activity, including Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP), Contractor Evaluation System (CES), Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDR), Prime Contractor Partnership Program (PCPP), Supplier Audit Program (SAP), DoN Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), and Federal Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS).
- Indian Head, MD – Information Resources Management (IRM) services, Automated Information Systems Security Program implantation activity.
- Norfolk, VA – Planned Maintenance System (PMS) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) coordinating activity, Integrated Class Maintenance Plan (ICMP) and Maintenance Resource System (MRS) support activity.
- Mayport, FL – Navy’s principal public agent for providing Configuration Management services to shore sites and units afloat worldwide.
- San Diego, CA – Planned Maintenance System (PMS) coordinating activity.
- Fairfield, CA – Workload Performance Systems (NWPS & AWPS) for DoN and Army.