You can find the most current COVID-19 Questionnaire here, which is being used to screen all visitors when they enter Building 80 Visitor Control.
Please pay close attention to the “traveling greater than >60 miles” question. Visitors may need approval from CO if they do not meet any of the exemptions below.
The following individuals are exempted from the >60 mile question:
- NUWC employees and permanent seated contractors
- Construction employees who are working outside only
- Individuals traveling from Boston down through Groton, Connecticut
- Individuals from Portsmouth Naval Shipyard and Bangor
- Individuals approved on ROM waiver spreadsheet
- Individuals who provide email with CO approval
If you are traveling greater than 60 miles, please reach out to your NUWC POC to complete a ROM waiver approval. This is routed through their code up to the XO/CO.
Questions on ROM Waivers or COVID-19 restrictions may be addressed to the NUWC Division Newport Visitor Control at (401) 832-2152.