From Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to:
Although the requirements for PSNS & IMF work mandate that we maintain continuous operations, there is a remote possibility that extreme weather or an emergency situation could create conditions under which it is necessary to curtail non-critical command operations.
Basic PSNS & IMF policy is to remain open and operating at all times. Employees will assume that PSNS & IMF is operating and will report to work on time unless other instructions have been issued.
Informational Phone Numbers and Websites:
Transit Contact Information
- Kitsap Transit will post curtailment of operations at PSNS & IMF Bremerton site, on their website, as well as provide up-to-date information on inclement weather routes, Access vans, park and rides, vanpools, and worker driver buses. The Kitsap Transit site also contains information and/or links to the Washington State Ferries and the Hood Canal Bridge.
- Mason Transit website, or call the Customer Service Center at 1-800-374-3747 or 360-427-5033.
National Weather Information
Military & Civilian Links
Bremerton / Bangor Area Links *
- Bremerton Chamber of Commerce - Events, history, map, and other information about Bremerton.
- Kitsap County - Official County Government site which includes links to various Kitsap County points of interest.
- Kitsap Transit - Kitsap Transit Bus Schedule, Washington State Ferries, Horluck Ferry Schedule, Terminal Parking, etc.
- Kitsap Peninsula Visitor & Convention Bureau - Attractions and activities information for local areas, including: Bainbridge, North Kitsap (Hansville, Port Gamble, Kingston, Suquamish, Indianola, Poulsbo, Keyport), Central Kitsap (Silverdale, Bremerton, Seabeck), South Kitsap (Port Orchard, Manchester, Harper, Southworth, Olalla) and North Mason (Belfair).
Surrounding Community Sites
Washington State Links
Please Note: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy and Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense, the Department of the Navy and Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.