The Advanced Naval Technology Exercise (ANTX) demonstrates the future of Navy technologies in action today.
ANTX provides a low-risk environment in which scientists and engineers may evaluate their technological innovations at the research and development level before their technologies become militarized and integrated at the operational level.
ANTX also provides a feedback loop for the Navy requirements community and industry, academia and Warfare Center research and development investments – informing both the requirements community and internal investment decisions.
- Theme: “Human Machine Interaction”
- Collaboration between NUWC Division Newport and the Southeastern New England Defense Industry Alliance (SENEDIA)
- Partnership with the Commander, Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command in Stennis, Miss.
- SENEDIA’s Defense Innovation Days Aug. 27-29 (Marriott, Newport, R.I.)
- ANTX HMI 18 Aug. 29-31 (Narragansett Bay Test Facility)