Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are employee led, shipyard sponsored groups that focus on removing barriers for current and future shipyard employees.
ERGs use methods such as outreach events, training, employee development opportunities, and management involvement to accomplish this task. ERGs are completely voluntary and open to all shipyard employees, active duty military, and tenant commands.
ERGs have proven to help with employee engagement, developing future leaders, and creating a more diverse, inclusive workplace that aligns with mission goals.
Learn more about specific ERGs here.
• Whether you are feeling stressed, coping with a loss, or want to improve your personal relationship and communication skills. Fleet & Family Support can help with our solution-focused counseling.
• Please call the main office number at 207-438-1835/2600 to be put in touch with our counselor
• Managing money in today’s marketplace can be challenging. We can show you how to make your money work as hard as you do through our many financial programs and one-on-one financial counseling.
• FFSC can help you meet the challenges of achieving your employment and job search resources.
• Please call 207-438-1363
• FFSC’s comprehensive support services are available to ensure the safety of victims of domestic violence or sexual assault.
• FFSC victim advocates will assist victims affected by the violence or assault.
• For Non-Critical General information call 207-438-1881/2241.
• For Emergencies please call 207-252-7167
• PNSY 24/7 Unit Victim Advocate/207-999-9628,
• SARC 24/7 Hotline 207-232-9064
• Our Work, Family and Life (WFL) consultant assists Fleet and Family by providing Service Member and family support.
• They do this by offering services that guide you through personal, family readiness and adaptation to life in the military.
• Program areas they can help you with are:
• Deployment and mobilization assistance
• Life skills education and spouse employment assistance
• EFMP Services (Exceptional Family Member Program) and Ombudsmen support.
• Please call 207-438-5785
The Chaplains, Religious Programs Specialists, and staff of the shipyard’s Religious Ministry Team (RMT) hope you will see us as a support system throughout your time aboard.
♦ We are available to provide divine services, confidential counseling, prayer, and clergy support in your daily lives--and, if need be, in times of crisis.
♦ You can contact a chaplain through your chain of command, the chaplain’s office or through your workspace. Our RMT will meet you where you are, when you need it, with what matters.
♦ Command Chaplain: Father Sinclair Ender, LT, CHC, USN
♦ Chaplain’s Office:
♦ Building 241
♦ (207) 438-1970
♦ Hours of operation: M-F 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
♦ Building 181
♦ For additional information or a schedule of services call:
♦ (207) 438-1972
♦ Building 181 Side entrance
♦ Motto: “Take what you need. Leave what you can.”
♦ The Thresher Memorial Food pantry serves all persons with access the shipyard and is open 24/7.
♦ If you wish to make a donation in support of the pantry,
Please call: (207) 438-1972
Navy MWR's mission is to deliver high-quality, customer-focused programs and services that contribute to resiliency, retention, readiness, and quality of life.
Check us out here.