The Advanced Naval Technology Exercise (ANTX) demonstrates the future of Navy technologies in action today.
ANTX provides a lower risk environment where scientists and engineers can evaluate their technological innovations at the Research & Development level before their technology has to become militarized and interface at the operational level of the Navy — informing both the requirements community and internal investment decisions.
ANTX has introduced a new paradigm in Rapid Experimentation and is a Catalyst for: Increasing Collaboration, Fostering Innovation, Providing Low Risk Environment for Experimentation, Enabling High Velocity Learning, Promoting Feedback with Navy and Technology Providers, and Building Relationships.
- 2019 Theme: “Prepare for Battle: Undersea Security” or "US 19"
- Theme championed by Undersea Warfare Division Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV N97) & U.S. Fleet Forces Command
- Exercises executed in partnership with the Commander, Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command (CNMOC) in Stennis, Mississippi.
- ANTX Opening Ceremonies are on Wednesday, Aug. 28 at the Newport Marriott from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- ANTX Exercises & Media Day are on Thursday, Aug. 29 at NUWC's Narragansett Bay Test Facility from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Click here for the ANTX 2019 schedule.