Provide advanced technical capabilities for test and evaluation, in-service engineering, maintenance and industrial base support, fleet material readiness, logistics support, contracting and acquisition support, and obsolescence management for undersea warfare. Execute other responsibilities as assigned by the Commander, Naval Undersea Warfare Center.
Delivering innovative solutions to support the war fighter today and tomorrow!
- Pacific Undersea Warfare (USW) Test & Evaluation (T&E) Range and Test Facility Operations
- Independent USW Systems T&E and Experimentation
- USW Weapons and Vehicles Range and Environmental Test Systems
- Torpedo and Unmanned Undersea Vehicle (UUV) Maintenance and Repair
- Obsolescence Management USW Systems
- USW Systems Material Depot
- Torpedo and UUVs In-Service Engineering (ISE) and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Submarine USW Systems ISE and ILS
- Carrier USW Systems
- Fleet Training and Training Management Systems
- Corporate Logistics Policy, Planning, and Oversight
- Central Design Agent for Navy and NAVSEA Corporate Logistics Data Systems
- Ships Planned Maintenance System