NSWC Corona Academic Opportunities
NSWC Corona is committed to supporting academic programs which provide quality education at reasonable cost, in disciplines relevant to our mission needs. If you would like to further your education, read through the webpages to learn about opportunities available, then discuss your academic goals, and intentions with your supervisor. He or she will play an integral role in helping you identify an academic program that best suits your developmental goals and the organization's mission.
In summary, if you are selected for an approved program, NSWC Corona will pay tuition and associated fees for each class and reimburse you for required academic textbooks, provided you follow registration procedures prior to each semester.
Through the webpages below, you can learn about the approved programs, what NSWC Corona can pay for, and what to do after completing a degree. The Registration announcement below is continuously updated to let you know where we are in the academic registration cycle.
Additional Program Information
- Selecting a Program of Study - approved programs list, local and online courses, and details on Naval Postgraduate School (NPS), Naval War College (NWC) and MBA/MPA programs
- Registration - registration is required prior to each semester
- What NSWC Corona Can Pay For - tuition, textbooks and fees that can and cannot be paid for
- Reimbursement Procedures - reimbursement procedures for tuition and textbooks
- Academic Fellowship Program - a competitive program providing time on-the-clock for academics; application period opens in April of each year
- What to do When You Earn Your Degree or Certificate - ensure that you are recognized for your accomplishment at our annual ceremony and complete an online survey to provide us feedback and help us improve our programs/processes
For questions and additional information regarding academic opportunities, contact the NSWC Corona Academic Programs Manager at 951-393-4202