The Hotline is to identify and eliminate fraud, waste, abuse or mismanagement in the Warfare Centers.
For your consideration before you submit a hotline. Your chain of command should be your first point of contact. By doing so, you will avoid delays in the resolution of your complaint by learning the appropriate avenue of redress for your allegation, or knowing the standards that are applied so that you can address them in your complaint and supporting documentation.
Our office will NOT provide anyone, to include the source of the complaint, with the status of action(s) taken on any allegation. Regulations prohibit the disclosure of information contained in investigative records, even to the individual submitting the allegation(s).
You can also call: (833) 319-0951 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Form Note:
YOUR NAME: (If anonymous please enter Anonymous | If requesting to remain confidential please enter Confidential after your name i.e. John Doe – Confidential. NOTE: Confidential means we can contact you for additional information, but your name will remain confidential and will not be shared outside of the NAVSEA Office of Inspector General.)
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS: (If anonymous please enter email@example.com)
MESSAGE: When completing the “Message” field please consider including the following:
- Who committed the alleged wrongdoing? Please provide contact information that will help us identify the organization or person responsible for the activity you are reporting.
- Is there anyone else that can help corroborate your report?
- What happened? What did the person(s) do or fail to do that was wrong?
- When and where did the incident(s) occur?
- What rule, regulation, or law do you believe to have been violated?
- Briefly summarize how you believe our office can assist you regarding your matter.