To NSA/NSWC Crane from
Indianapolis International Airport (Approximately 90 miles, 1 hr 45
- From the airport follow the signs to I-465 South
- Take I-465 South approximately 7 miles to
- Take Ind-37 South approximately 45 miles to
- Take I-69 South approximately 28 miles to the Exit 87 (U.S. 231).
- Follow U.S. 231 1.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Ind-558 (sign for Crane visible). The
Visitor Center is located on the left about 1 mile before the gate. Visitors are
processed and provided a badge. Once badge is received visitor may proceed to
gate for entry.
To Indianapolis International Airport
from NSA/NSWC Crane (Approximately 90 miles, 1 hr 45
- Depart NSWC Crane onto SR-558 for 1.2 miles
- Turn right onto US-231 North for 1.5 miles
- Take I-69 North (towards Bloomington)
- Continue on I-69 North for approximately 28 miles.
- Continue on I-69 (stay left) and road will turn into SR-37.
- Continue North SR-37 North for approximately 46 miles
- Take ramp left for I-74 West/I-465 West for 4.8
- At I-465 exit 9A-B, take ramp right toward I-70
West towards Terre Haute / St. Louis 3.8 for miles
- At I-70 exit 68, take ramp and follow signs to
Indianapolis International Airport