The NSWC Carderock Division addresses the full spectrum of applied maritime science and technology, from the theoretical and conceptual beginnings, through design and acquisition, to implementation and follow-on engineering. The Division houses world-class facilities and laboratories and employs scientists, engineers, and support personnel working in more than 40 disciplines.
Some of the advantages of working at NSWC Carderock Division are:
- competitive compensation
- advancement opportunities
- flexible work schedules
- scientist and engineering development programs
- job rotation
- graduate education program
- opportunity for rapid 6-month accelerated promotion
- compressed work schedule
- overtime/compensatory time
- liberal vacation accrual
- 11 paid holidays a year
- 13 days sick leave a year which can be accumulated
Job announcements within NSWC Carderock Division can be found by searching the USAJOBS web site.
NSWC Carderock Division is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We also have a variety of employment opportunities available for high school and college students.