NSWC Philadelphia Home
Who We Are
What We Do
The Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) will be hosting a virtual Industry Day Event on Wednesday, October 21 from 0830 am to -1130 pm (Eastern Time, USA) via Microsoft Teams. This event is to provide an opportunity for industry to better understand the requirements of the NSWCPD and to assist industry in their efforts to do business with the Navy.
All briefings of the Industry Day Event will be posted to the NWSCPD command site after the event: https://www.navsea.navy.mil/Home/Warfare-Centers/NSWC-Philadelphia/Partnerships/Small-Business-Office/. Registration is required through the below website for all attendees. Those on the registration list will be sent the link to access the MS Teams presentation the week before the event. Registration is limited to two tickets per company, if logging in via separate devices. The current maximum attendance is set at 250, with the possibility of this being expanded via a future amendment if MS Teams access will allow.
Registration website: - https://www.tickettailor.com/events/graham/425414
- Neither the planning nor the establishment of an Industry Day constitutes a Request for Proposal (RFP) or a Request for Quote (RFQ). Participation in the Industry Day, as well as current and/or follow on Requests for Information, is neither mandatory nor is it a requisite to future participation by a contractor in any future contract Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Please note that the forecast is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute a specific offer or commitment by the Navy to fund, in whole or in part, any opportunities referenced herein.
- A draft agenda will be posted separately.
- Unless you specifically request to opt out, a list of all attendees and their associated contact info will be provided to all participants in order to assist with networking. Should you wish to opt out, provide that information via the ticket tailor registration.
- Attendees should submit questions beforehand to the POC listed in this announcement. Those questions will be answered during the presentations if possible. Questions provided during or after will not be addressed during the presentation. The complete list of questions and answers will be posted to the NSWCPD after the event.
- Primary POC: Christina Vizzard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate POC: Graham Irby, email@example.com