This is where the long caption goes and wraps to the DIV window.
Forward Deployed Regional Maintenance Center (FDRMC) Naples provides the sustainment, fleet technical assistance and voyage repair to naval ships and craft operating within the FIFTH and SIXTH Fleet area of operations (AOR). Manned with numerous highly specialized technicians the staff provides Distance Support and Fleet Technical Assistance to the ships deployed to Mediterranean Sea, while a cadre of maintenance professional provide oversight for Continuous Maintenance Availabilities (CMAVs) on ships and the Aegis Ashore Missile Defense facilities in Romania and Poland. In addition, the staff at Naples serve as the headquarters for the FDRMC, providing command and control functions and oversight for the maintenance detachments in Manama, Bahrain and Rota, Spain.
Live the experience of a lifetime in a fast-paced, challenging civil service ship maintenance position that will strengthen and accelerate your professional development, expertise and skill set while promoting peace, regional cooperation, and stability in the European theater.
Here is a link to Google
Here is another link
This is a short link
30 DAYS FROM DEPARTURE
- Pack for express shipment and pack for house hold goods shipment
- If you have not read this information yet please refer to:
- Coordinate with HR in Bahrain to turn in voucher for temporary housing.
- The employee shall prepare to close out with housing and utilities.
- The employee/family should make arrangements for temporary housing stateside if needed.
This section focuses on working in Naples — not only for GS employees at FDRMC Naples but spouses looking for work as well. Click on the links to your left and right to learn more.