SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION
All grades are available in Guam DODEA schools for dependants of personnel on transportation agreements. Additionally public and private schools are also available for those interested. The private schools, however, are very expensive and enrollment is limited. Naval Base Guam has one elementary and one middle school on base. Andersen AFB has both elementary and middle schools on the base. The high school is located mid-island, approximately 20 minutes drive from Naval Base Guam. Information about DODEA schools on Guam may be found at: http://www.pac.dodea.edu. Or contact (671) 344-9160/9579/9578 for school listings, eligibility, registration, school uniforms, school bus transportation and more.
ADDITIONAL GUAM SCHOOL OPTIONS, INFORMATIONAL WEBSITES AND CONTACTS:
- Guam Public School System www.gdoe.net or 671-475-0496.
- Private Schools www.mwrguam.com Click Families, Click School Days.
- Guam Home School Support Group www.tumon.com/ghsa (671)472-3053.
- Public and Private School Bus Transportation (671)646-3122/3166/3208.
- Helpful websites:
- School Liaison Officers: Navy School Liaison, (671)339-5238 or www.mwrguam.com Click Families. Click School Days. Air Force School Liaison, (671) 366-4552. Guam PCS Guide Updated 05/13/20 12
Guam offers a broad range of educational opportunities for adults. Programs and services include graduate and undergraduate programs leading toward degrees, as well as courses for personal improvement. The Base Education Center will provide you with names of schools and types of classes available for enrollment both on and off base. You may reach the Base Education Center at 339-2263.