For emergencies, please contact the Dispatch office at 951-393-4330.
For additional contacts at NSWC Corona, please contact:
Visit Request Requirements
If you wish to arrange a visit, please call our Internal Communications Point of Contact at (951) 393-5000.
Government employees/contractors conducting unclassified business onboard the installation should ask their host POC to coordinate the visit with Pass & ID.
Government employees/contractors conducting classified business onboard the installation are required to submit a visit request via the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) prior to arrival. The JPAS visit request should be directed to Security Management Office 642676.DoD visitors are required by Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, Corona Det. to present their CAC cards to gain access to the Installation. All vehicles are subject to installation rules and regulations. Visitors must provide current liability insurance, current registration and proof of valid drivers license.
Alternatively, a visit request can be submitted on company/command letterhead (i.e., in letter format). An exact format for the letter has not been established. The items that need to be included in the letter are the following:
For military/civilian personnel who require access to classified material the items are:
- Full name, rank, rate, or grade (when applicable), date and place of birth, social security number, title, position, UIC/RUC (when applicable), and citizenship of the proposed visitor;
- Name of the employer or sponsor, if other than the originator of the request;
- Name and address of the activity to be visited, if other than the addressee of the visit request;
- Date and duration of the proposed visit;
- Purpose of the visit in detail, including estimated degree of access required;
- Security clearance status of visitor (basis of clearance is not required).
For a contractor visit request:
- Contractor's name, date and place of birth, and citizenship of the proposed visitor;
- Certification of the proposed visitor's personnel security clearance and any special access authorizations required for the visit;
- Name of person(s) being visited;
- Purpose and sufficient justification for the visit to allow for a determination of the necessity of the visit;
- Date or period during which the request is to be valid;
- Contractor's name, address, telephone number, assigned CAGE Code and certification of the level of the Facility Security Clearance.
Note that certain Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs) are prohibited in the restricted area beyond the turnstiles. Please see the list of allowed and prohibited items by clicking here.
The NSWC Corona base was once the playground of the rich and famous. Since President Franklin D. Roosevelt authorized it's purchase on December 10, 1941, the naval installation has continued to evolve to meet the Navy's needs.
For mailing, street, and shipping addresses, please use the information below:
Title(Code or Name of person)Naval Surface Warfare Center Corona DivisionPO Box 5000Corona, CA 92878-5000
Title(Code or Name of person)Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division1999 Fourth StreetNorco, CA 92860
SNDL FKP1HUIC 64267
NAVSURFWARCENDIV CORONA CA
Click here to get directions to the NSWC Corona base.
There are three major airports serving the greater LA area: Los Angeles International (LAX), John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Orange County, and Ontario International Airport (ONT) in Ontario. Click here to get more information.