Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (SWRMC)
SWRMC - INDUSTRIAL SECURITY
ATTN: SECURITY 1111
3755 Brinser St, Ste 1
San Diego, CA 92136-5205
Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (SWRMC) is a tenant activity located within Naval Base San Diego (secured facility). Our office sponsors only SWRMC related visit requests as follows:
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Pursuant to DON CIO message 171625Z Feb 12, all indications of SSN, including last-4 have been severely restricted. Use of any portion of an individual’s SSN is now severely limited.
- Classified Visits: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, FOR ALL CLASSIFIED VISITS; A JPAS VISIT REQUEST MUST ALSO BE SUBMITTED IN ADDITION TO THE CONTRACTOR VISIT REQUEST FORM. Please submit JPAS requests to SWRMC SMO: 552366. All Sub contractors must submit requests through the Prime Contract Company. FOR FURTHER SUBMITAL INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE THE INSTRUCTION TAB ON THE CTR VISIT REQUEST FORM.
- Unclassified Visits: Please use the updated CTR visit request form CTR_VR-11_DEC_2014.xlsx
-Vendor Request Form sf0017.pdf
SWRMC Coordinated Visit Access:
SWRMC Security reviews, approves and distributes valid access lists from government agencies and SWRMC serviced contractors in support of ship maintenance and repair activities located aboard multiple installations within the southwest region and commercial shipyards NASSCO, BAE and CMSD.
Vehicle access, Base access & Pier access:
SWRMC does not process vehicle requests.
If you have any questions regarding base access, please contact the appropriate installation Pass and ID Office:
- Naval Base San Diego, Pass and Decal: (619) 556-1653
- Naval Base Coronado (North Island/Amphibious Base): (619) 545-7413
- Naval Base Point Loma, Pass and Decal: (619) 553-0938
PLEASE EMAIL COMPLETED VISIT REQUESTS FORMS TO:
Or, contact us at : (619) 556-2813, 556-1176, 556-2079 or 556-0123.
Our office processes up to 2000 Contractor and Government visit requests per month - combined.
Government agencies: SWRMC will only process 1 year pass to shipyards (for all your members, not just one member). Please use JPAS for ALL your SHIP ACCESS to us assist with high email traffic., Consolidate your access lists and allow 5-7 working days for processing your visit request.
SWRMC visit requests are processed in accordance with DoD 5220.22-M
Chapter 6: Visits and Meetings.
Chapter 7: Subcontracting.
Chapter 10: Section 5-International Visits and Control of Foreign Nationals.
- Foreign National must go through Navy international Program Office (NAVY INP-1) in Washington, DC.
- Canadian visitors require an approved DD Form 2345.
- Faxes, letters, etc. reveived will be returned with direction to adhere to the policies established via this website.
Please allow "5-7 working days" for processing your visit request(s) due to the large volume of visit requests we receive daily.
Thank you for your
MSR Private Shipyard Access: SWRMC Security will only processes visit requests to Privately owned shipyards if visit is “SWRMC related.” Otherwise, please contact MSR Shipyards directly as follows:
- NASSCO (619) 554-8555
- BAE (619) 359-5452
- CMSD (619) 243-8851 Ext. 215
SWRMC - Contractor visitor request form. (Subcontractors MUST submit visit requests through the Prime Contract Company). NOTE: Please ensure all subject lines follow the guidance stated in the Visit Request Instruction tab or it will be returned.
SWRMC - Vendor visitor request form. POC: PASS & ID, 619-556-1653
UPDATE as of 11/10/2014
SHIP ACCESS: Due to high traffic, use JPAS for SHIP ACCESS – not SWRMC. SHIP POC will provide SMO code.
SHIPYARDACCESS: SWRMC will only process one-year-pass to NASSCO,CMSD & BAE.
Government SHIPYARD PASS - one year CTR_VR-11_DEC_2014.xlsx